- 6 multi-grain flatbread wraps (Flatout Multigrain w/Flax preferred)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 35 oz chicken breast
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 cup jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup green chili peppers
- 2 cups black beans
- 1 medium avocado
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- OR brush lightly w/ olive oil and throw on bbq to crisp up flatbread (then follow rest of directions)...soooo good!!!
- Lay flatbread wraps on a baking sheet.
- Pour 2 cups of drained black beans into a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Spread mashed beans on the flatouts. Leave a 3/4-inch border around the edges of the flatbread
- Divide 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese, 1 cup of corn, 1 cup of chopped cilantro, 1 cup of sliced jalapenos, 1 sliced medium onion, and 1 cup of chopped green chilli peppers between the flatbread.
- Bake pizza for about 13 minutes or until crust is crisp and toppings are heated through.
- Top with diced avocado and cilantro.
- Slice and serve.