The egg whites and cottage cheese make this recipe a light yet substantial part of your morning routine.
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 3/4 cup quick cook oatmeal
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1 tbsp low-free cottage cheese
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1/4 cup berries (strawberries, blueberries)
- Mist small pan with cooking spray and set over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
Pour into pan in pancake form. When sides start to brown, flip, cooking for
about 3 minutes per side. Serve with agave and berries.